Purchase a Transcript
Note: To get a transcript from South Huron DHS, we have to be the last school you attended. (If you enrolled in any course with an adult education program or another high school, they will have your files.)
To order a transcript you will need to send the following information to Lori at [email protected]:
- Full legal name (when you last attended high school)
- Date of birth
- Year of last attendance
- The address you would like the transcript(s) sent to
- The email address you would like the transcript sent to
- The name of the person who has your authorization to pick the transcript(s) up (if you are unable to in person).
Transcripts are $10 each
Payment can be made in person at the time of pick up
Paid for on SchoolCashOnline.
SchoolCash Online Instructions:
Click Register and complete the information in the "Create Your Profile" section & click "Continue".
You can add the funds to your "Wallet" in SchoolCash Online using an "eCheck" (the information from your cheque/chequing account).
- Transcripts will be issued 5 business days after purchase date in order for payment to clear.